Monday, October 8, 2012

"We are working on it"

What a lame blogger I have been, life got busy and I go slack. However, there are some changes taking place in our life and I have made a promise to myself that I will document them.  My blog is about to become a bit more like every other blog that women my age have. Ff you read one of my first posts I swore I wouldnt do this to you.......but I lied, and you can stop reading...I wont be offended.  Over the next months this blog will become more for me and less for my readers (all two of you ROCK). It will become a means for me to document the journey Jonathan and I are about to take, so I can look back and laugh and cry and smile. Most importantly it will be for our future children, so they know that their mommy and daddy wanted to remember EVERY second of the journey we took to have them in our life.  Yes world, we are officialy trying to have a baby! The name of my blog has a wee bit more symbolism now than it did 5 months ago.  My promise to my followers..I'll try to keep it funny, witty and dare to say things that no one tells you about becoming a mom without giving you TMI like so many blogs do. So now this annoucment is out there and I no longer have to smile and give a lame answer when people ask me when we are going to have a baby. Now my answer is..."we are working on it"   ---

1 Samuel 1:27–28"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD."

No comments:

Post a Comment